IP CCTV - the Systems of Today and Tomorrow - DIPOL at Intertelecom trade fair in Lodz, Poland: April 8 - 10, 2008
Gold Medal of Intertelecom for ULTIMAX-716 M77160
Ms. Magdalena Stachula from DIPOL picks up the medal handed by Ms. Anna Strezynska, the President of the UKE (Republic of Poland - Office of Electronic Communications)
IP CCTV - the systems of today and tomorrow - it was the watchword for DIPOL's participation in the Intertelecom event in Lodz, Poland - taking place from 8 to 10 of April, 2008.
- We presented a uniform concept of city monitoring.
- We showed professional IP CCTV systems in action, including megapixel cameras.
- We explained the principles for selecting the equipment, including specific requirements of the contracting party.
- We demonstrated new products of ULTIMAX, ACTi, Pixord, Aphelion, IQinVision.
ULTIMAX, the gold medal winner - let's look inside - it can house set of HDDs with 16 TB total capacity
Shots from the fair
The stand was very popular with visitors. Among them there was TVP3 television, preparing a report from the fair.
The visitors could win satellite receiver, but those who were not so lucky might console with company toffees
We presented complete solutions for:
- monitoring of cities
- monitoring of football stadiums
- monitoring of cash desks or check-outs
- monitoring of big parking lots
- monitoring of banks, hotels, offices etc.
- monitoring and recording of medical operations
|ACTi belongs to the world's leading manufacturers of IP CCTV equipment for city monitoring. The devices employ MPEG-4 ASP compression providing high quality images in a comparatively narrow band, requiring relatively small disc space for recording. |
IP Speed Dome Day/Night Camera: CAM-6621 (K1215).
MPEG-4 IP Day/Night Camera: CAM-5320 (K1115).
Video Server: SED-2140T (K2114).
|The ULTIMAX - 716 fulfills all requirements for monitoring and recording mass events; |
It is 3rd generation digital video recorder equipped with H.264 algorithms. The DVR allows to record images with D1 (704 x 576) resolution at 25 FPS - from each channel - reaching total capacity of 400 FPS (D1).
16-channel DVR: ULTIMAX - 716 (M77160)
Day/Night Speed Dome Camera TPOWER-S2 (M1222)
Day/Night Color Camera SN-468C/W (M11206)
"Quick and Precise" - the ULTIMAX DVR has been nominated for the Award of Intertelecom
|Pixord devices are especially well suited for video monitoring of shops, offices, and various businesses. The offer includes wireless cameras. The equipment allows bidirectional audio transmission and public address communication. |
IP MJPEG/MPEG4 camera: P400W (K1132)
Pan/Tilt IP MJPEG/MPEG-4 camera: P410 (K1231)
Outdoor IP MJPEG/MPEG4 camera: P428 - day/night &100m IR (K1136)
Access Point Aphelion 600AG - two independent transceivers (N2412)
Outdoor Wi-Fi AP/APC: RAPTOR RPT-23XR - 5GHz, 802.11a (N2530)
Omnidirectional Base Station: RAPTOR RPT-12BO - 5GHz, 802.11a (N2538)
|We offer equipment of ACTi - one of the world leaders in cameras for city monitoring.|
|IP CCTV megapixel cameras from IQinvision for monitoring of stadiums and mass events.|
|IP CCTV devices from Pixord for monitoring of shops, offices, businesses.|| Pixord - video monitoring of offices|
|Professional equipment for wireless data transmission.|| Raptor - professional wireless solutions|
- Oswiecim. The video surveillance system build in Oswiecim is one of the first projects in Poland integrating monitoring of town center and monitoring of schools.
City monitoring in Oswiecim - the system has been described on ACTi website as the model solution for city/town installations.
- Myslenice. The murder of the owner of exchange office and his son, committed a year ago, shocked the residents of Myslenice. Since Jan. 19, 2008 there has been arranged monitoring system based on 14 cameras connected wirelessly via access points to the municipal police department (MP) and the central police station (CPS). RP means relay point.
- Skawina. As the transmission medium, there has been employed cable TV network, which allows simultaneous distribution of TV channels and transmission of data packets. The solution enables quick installation of next cameras without the need of additional cabling.
Hybrid CCTV system in Skawina (town close to Krakow). The existing analog CCTV system (13 PTZ cameras) has been extended by next three cameras. Due to long distances between the cameras and municipal police station the only possible solution was to employ IP cameras (K1214). The transmission has been provided by cable TV network.
- Zlotow. The video surveillance system is operated by two monitoring centers. The data is also transmitted to the police station, enabling police officers to react quickly to incidents which are potentially dangerous.
Monitoring system in Zlotow is based on fixed and PTZ IP cameras of ACTi and devices for wireless data transmission.
Monitoring of industrial plants
- Chemical plants. The implementation of video monitoring of dispersed units in chemical company.
A screenshot from Pixord utility
The camera Pixord K1131 in office room
CCTV in hospitals
- The Bonifraters Hospital in Krakow used ACTi devices for live video transmissions from operating room, where patients were undergoing surgery, and for videoconferencing. In the operating room there were employed ACTi video servers, which transmitted images from the cameras to three conference rooms. In each of the rooms there were installed two transcoders, providing with signals TV projectors that displayed images on wall screens. In one of the conference rooms there was also used videoserver enabling transmission of interactive lectures to the rest of the rooms.
LIBRARY NEW TITLES
TO KNOW MORE
ULTIPOWER Ethernet industrial switches enable data transmission at rates of 10/100 Mbps or 1000 Mbps. Their RJ45 ports support auto-negotiation and Power over Ethernet... more »
Locations and parameters of terrestrial digital and analog TV transmitters in Poland (information suitable for Polish-speaking users only, available when you choose the... more »