- October 24, 2016 - DIPOL at Romanian Security Fair in Bucharest. The Romanian Security Fair took place on October 20-22, 2016. Among the exhibitors was the DIPOL's partner in Romania, DIPOL Connect company. The event, which takes place every two years, brings together producers and distributors of hardware and software for the whole security industry.
The items that focused the interest of the visitors of the stand of our partner were MASTER compression connectors, EasySplicer, and TRISET cables. The visitors were also very interested in fiber-optic cables, HDMI cables and HDMI extenders/converters. Many customers of DIPOL Connect who visited the fair praised high quality of our ULTIPOWER PoE switches.
The Singing Robot efficiently
attracted the public :)
Mr. Bogdan presented
the advantages of EasySplicer
- October 13, 2016 - can a CCTV course be interesting? The best answer is the high attendance on the training courses organized by DIPOL. The interesting formula combines a theoretical part about the properties of HD-TVI 3.0 and IP systems as well as the practical part, during which installers can on a rotation basis perform various tasks at five different stands to check the acquired knowledge and gain practical experience.
Hikvision HD-TVI and IP CCTV systems - theory and practice
Training courses at DIPOL, Krakow, October 2016
- October 7, 2016 - TERRA transmodulators chosen as the Innovation of the Year at SatKrak 2016. The prestigious SatKurier Award 2016 in the Innovation Of the Year category was won by DIPOL company for the series of modern TERRA transmodulators: TDX410C DVB-S/S2 (8PSK, QPSK) - DVB-T (COFDM) and TTX410C DVB-T/T2/C - DVB-T (COFDM). During the gala ceremony the Award was given to Piotr Wasniowski by Janusz Sulisz, the President of the Fair.
- September 30, 2016 - invitation to SAT KRAK 2016. On October 6-7, the Galaxy Hotel in Krakow hosted the 12th edition of Sat Krak Digital Television Fair - the largest event of its kind in Poland, gathering industry leaders of digital television and other media. The guests had the opportunity to see new products, as well as to learn opinions of experts in TV systems and installations. During the second day of the fair one of our engineers presented the capabilities of fiber-optic SMATV systems: "Fiber-optic multiswitch SMATV system from TERRA"... more
- September 26, 2016 - over 10 thousand subscribers of the biweekly Special Offers Info. The latest Special Offers Info in Polish got through to over 10,000 subscribers, and in other languages to 2,000 subscribers. Every two weeks the subscribers receive into their email inboxes information about the current promotions with individual special prices. This is the key to the best prices currently available. To be covered by the program of price promotions, you should simply register at DIPOL e-Store and agree to receive the electronic information. We invite you to try!The Special Offers Info has been issued since November 22, 2013.
- September 5, 2016 - invitation to ENERGETAB 2016 trade fair. At ENERGETAB 2016, DIPOL will present a number of new products for a wide variety of customers. First of all, it will be the top seller of the second half of 2016 - HDTVI 3.0 video surveillance system. We will also show fiber optic systems, solutions for transmission of video and Ethernet signals via various media, industrial network devices. As usual, we will also offer equipment supporting the use of GSM/LTE services, as well as a complete range of products for individual and shared antenna systems (MATV/SMATV). Our sales representatives and engineers will be available to share expertise and offer advice on the implementation of telecommunication installations in buildings.A report from the fair
A clear presentation of products and solutions to visitors aroused their interest
to learn more about applications and device parameters
Many people curiously watched a printout from a 3D printer where the image was "painted"
by layers with different thickness and was visible looking against the light.
- June 27, 2016 - Hikvision promotion for installers.. The promotion applies to selected models of cameras and HD-TVI and IP DVRs/NVRs. Among them there are HD-TVI cameras of new C0T series with 720p resolution and very attractive price. The most interesting IP cameras come from the new R6 series with 4 MP resolution. The promotion runs until August 19, 2016.
- June 1, 2016 - start of the 15th jubilee edition of DIPOL Summer Photo Competition "Engagingly about Antennas". As every year, we wait for your pictures with a leitmotiv of antennas of any kind and shape. The works will be judged by a well known photographer and designer from Krakow, Mr. Pawel Zechenter. Additional distinctions will be awarded by our Marketing Department. You are welcome to submit your works! More info on the photo contest website.
- April 28, 2016 – the conclusion of the Securex 2016 trade fair. Securex 2016 was visited by nearly 30 thousand people. Our stand was besieged by both enthusiasts of 3D printing and globally branded CCTV equipment. A huge interest among visitors was drawn by Darkfighter and Lightfighter cameras from Hikvision, capable of operation in extremely difficult lighting conditions. The star of the show was the Lightfighter Hikvision DS-2CD4A25FWD-IZS K17891 camera which, after uploading "white" and "black" lists of license plates, can autonomously control parking barrier, just through its alarm output....more on our range of products at Securex 2016
The operation of the 3D printer was monitored
and recorded by Hikvision camera and DVR
32-channel NVR with 4K recording resolution
A huge interest among visitors was drawn by Darkfighter and Lightfighter cameras from Hikvision
- April 18, 2016 – Securex 2016 security fair starts next week! DIPOL invites installers, system designers and integrators, investors, everybody interested in CCTV, students of technical schools and universities. During this edition, we will show a number of new products that can be interesting for a wide audience. You can see in action the set of cameras awarded with Gold Medal MTP Securex 2016, 12 MP fisheye camera and PTZ IP camera. We will also present the newest generation of Hikvision CCTV cameras designed for extremely difficult light conditions, analog CCTV equipment providing FullHD image quality, network equipment for industry (PoE switches, media converters). We will demonstrate in action technologically advanced Sunell thermal imaging camera along with application scenarios. Installers of modern systems based on fiber optic cables will surely be interested in optical video converters for use with HD-TVI/CVI cameras. The complement of the offer will be 3D printer placed in SIGNAL rack cabinet.
- March 29, 2016 - DIPOL is the leader in Hikvision product sales. In 2015, DIPOL company was the most successful dealer of Hikvision products in Poland and got the title of Platinum Dealer for 2016. DIPOL offers nearly 100 items manufactured by Hikvision. Hikvision company is the world's largest supplier of products and solutions for video surveillance. With US$3.88 billion of its global sales in 2015, the annual rate of growth was 46.97%!
- March 17, 2016 - greetings from the Educational Trade Fair in Krakow! On March 17-19, 2016, the visitors at the Educational Trade Fair - Career Festival could see our Singing Robot and ATMAT SIGNAL 3D printer, presented at the stand of the telecommunications school complex in Krakow (ZSŁ) at the International Exhibition and Convention Center EXPO in Krakow.
- March 7, 2016 - DIPOL at 3D Printing Days. At the 7th edition of 3D Printing Days in Kielce, Poland, DIPOL company showed 3D SIGNAL ATMAT printer and innovative video monitoring system for 3D printers, based on free HIKVISION mobile platform.
ATMAT SIGNAL is a family of low-budget 3D printers (XL, XXL and XXXL) placed in 19" RACK cabinets. These machines have been designed for all who want 3D printers with a large working area, for reasonable price and, above all, with extremely low printing costs.
With the use of additional equipment, HD camera and Hikvision DVR, the user can monitor and record the printing process. The video can be displayed on a monitor connected to the DVR, on a PC, tablet or smartphone, anywhere via the Internet. IVMS-4500 is a free mobile application for devices running Android, iOS or Windows Phone operating systems. It can be used for live monitoring and playback of images from DVRs, NVRs, IP cameras. With a smartphone and access to the Internet, anyone can monitor even a number of Atmat Signal printers.
- March 4, 2016 - trainings and seminars It is the halfway point of the winter-spring training session organized by DIPOL. This year, the attendance is very high, with nearly 500 installers taking part in 14 courses. A variety of topics, exploration of new technologies, and practical exercises are the basic features of these meetings. The courses are held till early April. A total of 23 training courses have been planned in 11 Polish cities.
A curse in Czestochowa, March 2016
- January 28, 2016 - award for new multiswitch system. We are pleased to announce that the promoted by us fiber-optic TERRA SMATV multiswitch system has won the second award in the "Most innovative products and technologies" category at Elektrotechnika/Electricity 2016 trade fair! More info on this system.
- November 26, 2015 - Certified Hikvision Partner. All participants of the fall courses on Hikvision video surveillance systems who passed tests with positive results have become Certified Partners of Hikvision. The certificate proves the installer's ability to design and install systems based on advanced CCTV equipment and solutions from Hikvision.
- November 10, 2015 - Optical fibers and IP networks - course for installers. The course "Optical and IP networks in practice", conducted in October, met with a very warm welcome by installers. The participants not only gained theoretical knowledge but also could splice fibers and install them in fiber-optic trays. In the field of IP networks, the installers acquired knowledge of advanced configuration of intelligent and manageable TP-LINK switches.
- October 9, 2015 - SatKurier Awards given away! The awards for the best products in the field of digital television were given during the gala crowning the digital television exhibition SAT Krak 2015. This year, DIPOL company got statuette for the series of HDMI extenders/converters, in the category "Best accessories". The line of products enables users to transmit HDMI signals over longer distances via various kinds of cables.
- October 7, 2015 - new Hikvision price list. Since today, many Hikvision products have become cheaper, especially from the "Easy IP" series, and those in the promotion. Wide range of products, excellent quality, competitive prices are the main reasons for the common conviction that the use of Hikvision solutions guaranties cost-effective, high quality and reliable CCTV systems.
- October 5, 2015 - the invitation to SAT KRAK 2015. On October 8-9, 2015, the Galaxy Hotel in Krakow will host the 11th edition of Sat Krak Digital Television Fair - the largest event of its kind in Poland, gathering industry leaders of digital television and other media. This year, the guests will have the opportunity to see new products, as well as to learn opinions of the industry experts. During the first day of the fair, Mr. Tomasz Swiatek, engineer from DIPOL, will carry out conference entitled "Terra IPTV solutions" ... more
- September 28, 2015 - the fall training session. The fall training session for installers will include courses in Krakow, Sandomierz, and Warsaw. The subject matter will cover CCTV monitoring (Hikvision certification), SMATV systems based on multiswitches, intelligent home (Exta Free and F&Home Radio), fiber-optic systems and LANs.
- September 17, 2015 - Energetab. Energetab held in Bielsko-Biala, Poland, is an international energy trade show. In 2015, the fair hosted 733 exhibitors from European and Asian countries. In addition to the presentation of products for the Polish energy sector, many companies demonstrated new products from related industries.
DIPOL demonstrated new products in the fields of video surveillance, fiber optic systems, video data transmission, and Ethernet networks implemented in various technologies, also using special devices dedicated for harsh industrial environments. A completely new item was a big 3D printer installed in SIGNAL RACK cabinet. We also showed products and shared the know-how in the fields of GSM/LTE and TV antenna systems. Our sales representatives and engineers were available to share expertise and offer advice on the implementation of telecommunication installations in buildings and on other subjects... more
- August 31, 2015 - promotion of LTE filters. Digital Dividend is the 790-862 MHz frequency range (often called 800 MHz band) released in the process of digital television transition. In Europe and some other regions, the freed band is made available for electronic communications services, i.e. broadband LTE services provided by mobile operators. The services may cause problems for the users of DVB-T whose antennas are placed near the transmitters of the LTE 800 system, especially when their antenna installations have not been adapted to the narrower band (below 790 MHz). Strong LTE signals induced in the antennas may lead to overdriving antenna amplifiers or TV tuners, making it impossible to receive some DVB-T multiplexes.
- August 1, 2015 – Signal RACK cabinets have 4-year warranty. DIPOL has been selling rack cabinets since 2010. Almost 6 years of experience in this field allow us to extend warranty for these products to 4 years. We offer server, standing, hanging, double-section cabinets. The range of accessories for these cabinets consists of more than 60 items. Signal RACK cabinets are especially popular in Europe and are valued for modern solutions, versatility, solid construction, wide range of accessories.
- July 10, 2015 - new series of coaxial cables of A and A++ class. The series includes DIPOLNET Tri-Shield E1220_500 class A cable, top-quality TRISET PROFI E1010_500 class A++ cable, TRISET-113 E1015_500 class A cable (for large multiswitch systems), DIPOLNET Tri-Shield E1220_500 class A cable. Each of these cables has 5-year quality guarantee.
- July 2, 2015 - industrial PoE switches. We introduce a family of ULTIPOWER industrial switches. They are capable of reliable operation in harsh environmental conditions like increased dust levels, high or low temperature, high humidity. Such switches should also be mounted in hermetic enclosures installed on poles or other structures located outdoors. The ULTIPOWER switches are equipped with Ethernet ports with PoE function (Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet, depending on the model) for connecting IP cameras, computers etc. The switches can be powered from two different power supplies for redundancy. Each of the models is prepared for use in optical networks and switches with SFP ports are compatible with ULTIMODE and TP-LINK SFP modules.
- June 22, 2015 - best brands in DIPOL's offer. DIPOL has introduced to the European market hundreds of products under twenty proprietary brands, with the leading names of Dipol, Triset, Trilan, Netset, Signal, Trans-Data, Master, Platinum, Ultimode. The DIPOL's sales network also offers products of large companies widely known in the world, such as Terra, Sunell, Hikvision, TP-Link, and from leading Polish companies. More information can be found in the article: Manufacturers and Brands of products offered by DIPOL. For example, the reader can learn that Hikvision employs 10,000 workers producing 70 thousand cameras per day, and owns more than 600 patents, TP-Link sells its products in 120 countries, Sunell is one of the "Top 10 Security Brand in China Market", and the revenue for 2014 of Western Digital Corporation, one of the largest manufacturers of hard drives, is $15.1 billion. And much more...
- June 1, 2015 - the annual photo contest begins!. Today we start the 14th DIPOL's Summer Holiday Contest 2015. This year, on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of our company, the prizes will be especially attractive. The winner of the first prize will get GoPro Hero4 Silver camera, the winners of the second and third prize will get Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 tablet. Two of the main prizes will be awarded by well-known photographer and designer from Krakow, Mr. Pawel Zechenter. The winner of the 3rd award will be the Participant with the maximum number of likes on our Facebook fanpage. Distinctions will be awarded by our Marketing Department.
- May 15, 2015 – information on SEGUREX – International Safety and Security Exhibition in Lisbon, May 6-9, 2015. Due to 2-year exhibition cycle, the exhibitors were very well prepared for this event. The trade fair is especially addressed to CPLP countries (in Portuguese: Comunidade dos Países de Língua Portuguesa - the Community of Portuguese Language Countries) with population exceeding 260 million. This is a significant market for each manufacturer, hence the presence at this fair of the DIPOL's distributor in Portugal – SKUA TECHNOLOGY LDA. The 19 thousand visitors to the stand (the result from the CCTV video analytics) were interested in our extensive and complete offer with two leading product lines, ULTIPOWER and ULTIMODE. ULTIPOWER is a brand of high quality IP network devices intended for Ethernet networks, also with Power over Ethernet (PoE) option. ULTIMODE is a line of Ethernet media and video optical converters and SFP modules. All devices of these brands are characterized by maximum performance combined with high reliability.
The both lines of products were well received by professionals and even aroused the interest of other exhibitors. The position of DIPOL products has been consistently built in Portugal since 2009, which results in the recognition of brands and the trust of installers and consumers.
- April 29, 2015 - the finish of spring training courses. The last course of the spring session ended in Wroclaw on April 28. Eighteen participants had the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the theory of fiber optic systems as well as could practically learn how to install mechanical splices (ULTIMODE L5550) and make fusion splices. This training was unique - the participants were using 5 fusion splicers EasySplicer L5810. Each installer performed the whole procedure of preparing fibers and joining them (flat cables L7102).
The spring edition consisted of 16 training courses, with total of about 350 participants! The courses were developed and run by our Technical Department and first of all they allowed the attendants to improve practical skills, so the great interest of installers.
- April 28, 2015 - Chrome disables NPAPI plugins. The April update of Chrome disables NPAPI plugins. It results in problems with displaying images from Ultimax and Hikvision cameras and DVRs/NVRs via this browser (continually prompting for installation of plugins that are already installed). The plugins can be supported again by setting appropriate flag in the Chrome options. In the address bar, the user has to enter: chrome://flags/#enable-npapi and click on the activation option of the NPAPI interface. Then, the user should close all windows of the browser and run the browser again. However, this solution is temporary, due to the fact that the support for NPAPI will cease in September. The recommendation: there are no problems with Firefox or IE.
- April 15, 2015 - FULL HD analog CCTV. We invite you to watch a short video about HD-TVI Turbo HD solutions introduced by the world's CCTV leader, Hikvision company. High Definition Transport Video Interface (HD-TVI) is a revolutionary technology that allows users to send uncompressed, high-resolution video (up to 1080p) over coaxial or twisted-pair cables (using dedicated baluns). The transmitted video signal is in analog form, with bandwidth much greater than in the case of CVBS (SD). As the signal is not compressed, the picture is more natural during live viewing, there is no delay, and the configuration of such a system is easier compared to IP CCTV solutions.
- April 2, 2015 - DIPOL is officially an authorized distributor of SUNELL products. We are pleased to inform that we have become the exclusive authorized distributor of Sunell products in Poland. Sunell CCTV solutions stand out from the competition due to their high quality and reliability. The company has been for 10 years among our trusted partners. More on SUNELL company.
On March 31 and April 1 we conducted trainings in Szczecin and Poznan,
in the field of SMATV systems based on multiswitches.
- March 26, 2015 - change of the Hikvision DDNS server. The Hikvision DDNS server - www.hikvisioneurope.net - will be turned off on April 5, 2015. The addresses of devices in this domain (www.hikvisioneurope.net/device_name) will stop working. The devices that use the server will require new accounts at the new server: www.hik-online.com
- March 26, 2015 - DIPOL Robot at education fair. Our very talented Singing Robot visited the Educational Trade Fair - Career Festival in Malopolska (Lesser Poland). The tireless singer could be heard (and seen) on March 26-28 at the stand of the telecommunications school complex in Krakow (ZSŁ), at the International Exhibition and Convention Center EXPO Krakow, Galicyjska 9 street.
- March 12, 2015 - 3D printer in Signal rack cabinet, with video monitoring. During the 5th edition of the "Days of 3D printing" in Kielce, Poland, March 11-12, 2015, DIPOL presented 3D printer installed in the hanging 19" rack cabinet Signal R912022 (12U 600 mm). The cabinet has been specially insulated and sealed, to ensure increased operation temperature of the printer. The monitoring and recording of the printing process is performed by the v-cam 430 M10754 camera and HIKVISION DS-7104HWI-SH M71042 DVR... more
- March 2, 2015 - DIPOL Kielce in a new seat. Since March 2, 2015, the DIPOL Kielce branch has been waiting for the customers at the address: Karola Olszewskiego 4 street. The branch is situated in the area of Kielce Technology Park.
Pictures from F&HOME RADIO training course in Warsaw, February 2015
The classes are run by highly skilled specialists
Practice exercises in groups
- December 1, 2014 - DIPOL Singing Robot at Cyberiada 2. The Museum of Technology (Muzeum Techniki i Przemysłu NOT) in Warsaw, Poland, located in the Palace of Culture and Science, holds Interactive Robot Festival, Cyberiada 2. Such an important meeting of cyber personalities could not be missed by the DIPOL Singing Robot, attracting many fans with its charming voice. In addition to our robot, the visitors of the festival can see e.g. flying drones, cyber fish and even the famous Martian rover, Hyperion. The event is taking place from November 29 - December 7, 2014. Welcome to Warsaw!
- October 21, 2014 - DIPOL at Romanian Security Fair. The attractiveness of DIPOL's offer has been confirmed at Romanian Security Fair in Bucharest, taking place on October 8-10, 2014. Of great interest were devices for wireless transmission of video from cameras, switches, HDMI splitters and repeaters, analog and digital TV modulators, compression connectors and cables for telecommunication installations. The installers visiting the stand were especially interested in Signal HDMI to IP converter and in ULTIAIR access points. The stand of DIPOL CONNECT, our Romanian distributor, was visited by over 2000 people.
- October 20, 2014 - transmission of HDMI signal via UTP cable up to 100 m or distribution in LAN. We invite you to watch a short video about connecting Signal H3606 HDMI to IP converter. The set allows users to send HDMI signal over UTP/FTP cable to one or more TV/monitor(s) with HDMI input. The maximum distance for a single twisted pair cable is 100 m. In LAN network, the IP signal can be distributed to up 253 TVs/monitors connected via additional H3607 receivers. It is also possible to remotely control the HDMI source from a TV/monitor place (e.g. from another room).
- October 3, 2014 - Signal HD HDMI to IP converter won SatKurier Awards 2014. The 10th Digital Television Fair Sat Krak 2014 came to the end. There were 19 exhibitors - manufactures and distributors of electronics, broadcasting organizations. DIPOL was awarded for Signal HD HDMI to IP converter with RC extender H3606 in the "Best Accessories" category. Our stand was visited by crowds of installers and students of technical schools as well as large numbers of users and fans of digital television and radio.
HDMI to IP Converter Signal HD H3606 in the "Best Accessories" category. This product is dedicated both for home users as well as for cheap distribution of HDMI signals in stores, restaurants, pubs etc. over distances up to 100 meters (in contrast to traditional extenders with range up to 50 m). The converters operating in point-to-multipoint configurations have been used in a number of applications with several monitors displaying the same content. Thanks to the included remote control extender (for a Blu-ray/DVD player, STB etc.), the signal source can be controlled from a remote room.
Four-channel Amplifier Terra at440 R82511 in the "Best Component of SMATV systems" category. The amplifiers have been installed in hundreds of MATV/SMATV systems in Poland and other countries. Due to a very high selectivity (in this respect, this amp is practically unbeatable), it often proved to be a recipe for, as it might seem, "insoluble" problems of interference. Automatic gain control maintains constant parameters of the signals at the output of the amplifier. Products of the Terra at-xxx series are highly appreciated by installers due to quick setup, excellent performance and reliability supported by 4-year warranty.
- September 18, 2014 – the conclusion of Energetab 2014 trade fair. The Dipol's stand was attended by many thousands of visitors. Our Singing Robot attracted almost everyone with its beautiful voice and chivalrous behavior. There was also time for concrete conversations and detailed technical advice. We thank all the visitors for coming and interest in our offer.
- September 10, 2014 - DIPOL at Energetab 2014. At Energetab trade fair, Sept. 16-18, DIPOL will present a number of solutions in the fields of data transmission, video surveillance, fiber optic systems in buildings, and completely new solutions for intelligent buildings. Just come on Tuesday, we start on 9 a.m. CET.
- September 8, 2014 – Intelligent Building at Technical Picnic. During Technical Picnic that took place last Friday in DIPOL Sandomierz, we presented two systems for smart homes, F&HOME and Exta free, which we had launched on the market since the beginning of September. Due to a great interest the lecture had to be delivered twice. We are very pleased that many installers shared with us their ideas about the potential use of these systems in order to enhance the comfort in homes, offices, hotels etc.
F&HOME Radio is wireless intelligent building system dedicated for apartments, houses and business premises. Its concept and capabilities allow for the implementation of control over all electrical systems or devices: lighting, blinds, heating and cooling (heaters, air conditioners), garden sprinkler, gate and doors, burglar alarm, emergency shutting off the water etc. High-level capabilities of the system enable switching on/off electrical appliances and lighting according to defined conditions: time, occupancy, weather conditions, temperature, etc. The range of components includes low voltage PWM controllers for LED lamps and strips, electromagnetic locks. The system can be controlled from remote controls, wall switches and mobile devices. The mobile devices enable the users to monitor and change the operation status of any connected appliance. The wireless control is performed via encrypted signals in the 868 MHz band.
Exta Free is a popular in Europe low-cost home automation system for remote control of electrical appliances and lighting. Its greatest advantages include reliability and simplicity. The user can start from a single pair of devices, a remote control (transmitter) and actuator (receiver), and later add new components, including central unit (server) to get control from mobile devices. It is an ideal system for basic home automation processes.
- Juni 10, 2014 - meeting with designers of electrical and telecommunication systems in Rzeszow, Poland. It was the seventh meeting in the cycle of trainings organized by engineers from DIPOL, the last in the first half of 2014. During the meetings, over 500 designers could acquaint with SignalNet concept. This modern concept for all kinds of buildings has been specially prepared to fulfill the latest technical requirements in Poland and European Union. One of the platforms that provide access to a wide range of TV programming is multiswitch technology. Even complex multiswitch systems can be designed in a simple and effective way with the use of SignalNet application prepared by Terra company.
- May 28, 2014 - the end of Trade Fair of Mobile Solutions and Technologies Mobile-IT. On May 27-28, 2014, the first edition of Trade Fair of Mobile Solutions and Technologies Mobile-IT was held in Krakow, Poland. The event was aimed at presenting the effective use of mobile IT technology, both in the public and private sectors. High level of the program was maintained by professional institutions, science and research groups together with industry specialists. The main event of the fair was Mobile Trends for Business conference addressed for businesses, marketers and developers.
Our stall was one of the most visited places. DIPOL's specialists answered the questions of the visitors, concerning both the presented equipment and other items from our offer.
As usual, the star of the event was DIPOL Robot. With new functions - logical answers
to questions asked and other responses to various situations - it met with great interest.
An interview with the robot was even conducted by a nationwide radio station.
Some articles that will be presented by DIPOL:
Programmable Signal GSM amplifier with remote monitoring of operating parameters. Through the GSM system the administrator can switch on and off the device, select the operating band, set the optimum gain. In addition, the amplifier can send information on the actual parameters. The device can cover an area up to 2000m2.>> more
Trans-Data BTS antennas are intended for use at base stations of cellular operators. The antennas from the series launched by DIPOL can be fed with signals with power up to 400 W and tilted with RCU.>> more
On May 27, Mr. Lukasz Kopciuch, engineer from DIPOL, will deliver the lecture How to improve GSM signal in difficult environments at the Mobile Trends for Business conference (10:35 CET), and another lecture Strengthening cellular signals inside buildings with the use of GSM repeaters at the Mobile-IT trade fair (16:00 CET). The lectures will be given in Polish.
- May 12, 2014 - an interview supported by DIPOL Robot. A short interview (in Polish) with the robot and its constructor - Piotr Wasniowski. The interview was conducted at DIPOL stand during the Elektrotechnika 2014 trade fair in Warsaw.
- April 17, 2014 - WIZFON-4 - a new Partner of DIPOL in Szczecin, Poland. We welcome all customers from Western Pomerania to our new store in Szczecin, 29 Powtancow Wielkopolski Avenue. WIZFON-4 is a company with over 20 years of tradition and numerous business contacts, in a good location. Currently, DIPOL has 10 branches in Poland, and sales offices in 7 European countries.
- April 10, 2014 - Singing Robot on the front pages of magazines. The April cover of the TV-SAT magazine is decorated with the picture of the famous robot. Following the examples of other celebrities, the robot has recently decided to improve its body. The better, rejuvenated robot will be on display at all major trade events.
- April 7, 2014 - tomorrow starts Securex 2014 trade fair 2014. At our booth No. 5 in pavilion 8A, you can see mobile PROTECT DVRs with one, two or four channels, cooperating with SD cards or 2.5" HDD. We will also present the family of ULTIPOWER PoE switches. More about our offer presented on the international trade fair you can read here.
- March 17, 2014 - DIPOL opens a branch in Kielce. DIPOL opens its branch in Kielce, a city between Krakow and Warsaw. The region of Poland is developing fast and the customers will have better access to our offer. The location of the facility near busy road will further increase the accessibility of the branch for everyone. The staff of the DIPOL Branch in Kielce will provide professional support to our customers.
- March 3, 2014 – modification of product tree in e-Store. Now the product tree combines two sections, CCTV and IP CCTV, into one CCTV section. At the current stage of the development of video monitoring technology and integration of systems there is no reason to keep such a division. Another change is the separation of RACK cabinets as one of nine sections of our product range. This is due to the large assortment and strong demand. Signal RACK cabinets have found a permanent place in our offer.
- February 26, 2014 - SatNet 3.0 gained recognition from the Polish Ministry of Economy. SatNet 3.0 software application for designing multiswitch systems won the Award of the Ministry of Economy for the most innovative product or technology presented on the Elektrotechnika 2014 fair taking place in the Exhibition Center EXPO XXI in Warsaw. Members of the Competition Commission highly praised the innovation and usability level of the SatNet 3.0 application. It was noted that the designing process based on this program significantly increases the technical performance and repeatability of the systems.More information on the fair we will publish next week, after its conclusion.
- February 21, 2014 - spring trainings in DIPOL. So far, there were four courses, in Sandomierz, Warsaw, Czestochowa, and Krakow. The courses were attended by more than 110 installers. We are very pleased with so large attendance. We take it as a confirmation of the proper scope and a high level of the trainings. There will be next seven courses in seven Polish cities.
- February 14, 2014 - DIPOL at Regional Seminar. Yesterday we took part in this year's first Regional Seminar dedicated for designers and installers of telecommunication and low voltage systems. The meeting in Lodz gathered a large audience and was an opportunity to get to know DIPOL company. During the presentation of the SignalNet platform, our specialist drew attention of more than 100 listeners. He explained the idea of the platform and showed the level of support that we could give at every stage of implementations of telecommunication installations in buildings. Behind-the-scenes conversations with the participants were dominated by issues connected with designing of the systems. Throughout the year, the Regional Seminar will take place in other large cities in Poland.
- February 10, 2014 - courses for installers. Already this week DIPOL starts a series of training courses for installers. The meetings organized in several cities in Poland will cover issues related to antenna systems, CCTV, IP networks. Due to the growing interest in fiber-optic technology, another subject will be FTTH systems.
- January 20, 2014 - new year, new mug. "DIPOL for every season" - this is the new line of DIPOL mugs. How to get it? Contact your account manager or take part in the contest on Facebook (in Polish).
- January 10, 2014 - SatNet 3.0 - new version of the software for designing SMATV systems. Anyone can download from our website the new version of SatNet application for designing multiswitch systems based on TERRA equipment. This program is used by designers and installers of antenna systems around the world. The new version enables the user to:
- design systems with the latest multiswitches, amplifiers and passive components of the new net5 series
- design "mixed" systems with the older and new versions of Terra equipment, which is especially useful in the case of expansion of existing systems
- use a new method of selecting the equipment for the systems - catalog lists of devices based on production series allow for much faster and easier designing process
- "break" the signal bus - for greater flexibility in obtaining the diagram of the network.
- November 29, 2013 - new seat in Czestochowa. It's been three months since our branch in Czestochowa moved from the old store in the 1 May street to the new location in the Independence 8 avenue. Now we are able to serve more customers in much more comfortable conditions. The customers praise the new place, because it's easier to drive and park there. Thirsty guests can grab a delicious coffee and take advantage of our consulting professionals helping to resolve any problems associated with antenna, telecommunication, and CCTV systems.
- November 22, 2013 - Special Offers Info. Today, it was the first time we sent the Info to e-Store customers. Special Offers Info is sent at the beginning of each promotion. It presents items along with their main features and shows discount prices for the respective customer (company). Each promotion is valid for two weeks. The customer who wants to receive the Info has to register at e-Store and agree to get it.
- October 29, 2013 - new functionality in DIPOL e-Store. Currently, each customer after logging into DIPOL service and selecting My Account can additionally view the history of orders placed, repeat any of them, download invoices in electronic form, edit address data including shipping addresses, subscribe DIPOL's Newsletter.
- October 29, 2013 - designers of telecommunications systems at training course in DIPOL. It was the first of two workshops planned for the fall, entitled "Designing telecommunications systems in buildings under the Regulation of the Minister of Transport, Construction and Maritime Economy." The training course gathered many professionals from design offices who had the opportunity to carefully look at the paragraphs of the Regulation and interpret them for practical implementations of fiber optic and SMATV systems in buildings. The next training course will be run on November 19.
- October 15-17 - DIPOL organized Regional Training Courses. The Regional Training Courses were run by DIPOL in Lublin, Kielce and Krakow. They attracted architects and interior designers, building contractors, designers of electrical and telecommunications systems. The main presentations were focused on modern SMATV systems in multi-dwelling units.
Training courses for installers: Multiswitch SMATV systems based on bus topology
- from design to implementation;
Fiber optics and optical SMATV systems
- Successful conclusion of the SATKRAK 2013 trade fair. The ninth edition of the largest trade fair in Poland dedicated to terrestrial and satellite television - SAT Krak 2013 - was held in Krakow on October 3-4. After last year's meeting in Warsaw, the fair was back where it had a long tradition - in Krakow. Aside from the panel discussion about the future of regional TV stations and implementation of DAB+ (digital radio), the largest audience was attracted by the presentation given by engineer from DIPOL, Mr. Lukasz Bukowski: "DVB-T modulators - it's about time". During the presentation he proved that analog modulators are things of the past. Currently the market offers a number of TV models without analog tuners. They replace televisions with dual, analog and digital tuners and may dominate the market shortly. DVB-T modulators also allow for distribution of HD content in extensive networks without any loss of quality. There is no need for additional computers or players, the modulators can usually play media files directly from USB storage devices (flash drive, USB hard drive etc)....more >>
- October 3, 2013 - new line of TERRA multiswitches wins SAT Kurier Awards 2013. TERRA multiswitches have been recognized as "The Best Unit of the Collective Installation" at SATKRAK 2013 fair. The jury appreciated the main advantages of these SMATV components: low insertion loss, high isolation between paths, extreme EMI shielding provided by cast housings, an innovative way of gain and slope control, professional look. The statuette for DIPOL company was given to Piotr Wasniowski.
- September 30, 2013 - the final of annual consultation between DIPOL and Sunell Technology Corporation, a global manufacturer of CCTV equipment. The partners emphasized the long-term cooperation which helps to raise the reliability of products and expand the network of installation companies using these solutions. In the process of designing and manufacturing the equipment, Sunell uses ISO9001 Quality Management System and ISO14001 Environmental Management System. The products, being sold in 78 countries around the world, have CE, FCC, RoHS and CMA certificates. DIPOL is intensively advertizing the CCTV equipment and runs training courses for installers, focused on the Sunell products.
- September 24, 2013 - SAT KRAK 2013 DIGITAL TELEVISION FAIR inPoland. The ninth edition of the largest trade fair in Poland dedicated to terrestrial and satellite television - SAT Krak 2013 - will be held in Krakow on October 3-4. After last year's meeting in Warsaw, the fair is back where it has a long tradition - in Krakow. This year the organizers have changed a little the concept of the event, focusing on lectures and conferences on issues connected with implementing DVB-T and DAB+ (digital radio). But as usual, there will be exhibitions of major industry players, too. We invite you to visit DIPOL stand and possibly take part in the lecture given (in Polish) by engineer from our Technical Department on October 4, 11.30-12.00 CET - "DVB-T modulators - it's about time"....more »
- September 20, 2013 - Energetab 2013.The largest trade fair for power industry in Poland, Bielsko-Biala International Power Industry Fair Energetab, took place on September 17-19. Energetab is a unique event which enjoys great popularity among exhibitors and visitors. The latest products were showcased by 740 companies from 18 European and Asian countries. The booth of DIPOL from Krakow was full of visitors all day long. The strong marketing POWER had our special ROBOT... more>>
- September 19, 2013 - announcement of training courses in Krakow for October 2013.We invite installation companies and designers to take part in training courses focused on modern CCTV and SMATV systems, which will be held (in Polish) in our headquarters in Krakow. There will be a lot of information on fiber optic solutions! Details can be found here. Everyone is welcome!
- Ultimax 12xx - economic
- Ultimax 12xx are cost-effective standalone DVRs with network capability, suitable for high resolution CCTV systems with moderate frame rates (4CIF/2CIF at 6-12 fps in each channel, depending on the model). In more dynamic environments, the user can select the recording frame rate at 25 fps, but in this mode only channel 1 can be recorded with 4CIF resolution - the recording resolution of the rest (2-4/8/16, depending on the model) is limited to CIF/QCIF. The DVRs combine the high recording quality and advanced functions with affordable price.
- Ultimax 1300 25fps
- Thanks to the 25 fps frame rate in each channel, the DVRs are ideal for monitoring dynamic environments such as streets, expressways/highways, parking lots, bus stations etc. Ultimax 13xx DVRs operating at 25 fps provide video footage that is 2.5 times more accurate in the dynamic sense than that from 10 fps DVRs.
- More on new Hikvision/Ultimax DVRs is available here
- July 17, 2013 - DIPOL got certificate from NUUO. DIPOL has become a certified distributor of NUUO, manufacturer of hardware and software IP CCTV solutions. The document confirms the fact of participation in the course and good result in the exam organized by NUUO. Each certified distributor of NUUO products is an expert in equipment selection and configuration of IP video surveillance systems.
- May 18, 2013 - Digital Park in Swietlochowice. On Saturday, the Singing Robot and Digital Dog reached Upper Silesia. Our team, together with the staff of the branch in Czestochowa, provided guidance and information on digital terrestrial television.
- May 12, 2013 - Digital Park in Tomaszow Mazowiecki. This time our Singing Robot and Digital Dog visited Mazovia region saying goodbye to analog TV on May 20. The event was connected with Historical Picnic taking place in the Pilica river heritage park.
- May 11, 2013 - DIPOL's robot at AGH University of Science and Technology. Our Singing Robot took part in the workshop "Young DaVinci - School of robots" held at AGH in Krakow, during the Festival of Robotics Robocomp 2013. The participants of the annual event learn how to build and program real robots. More information (in Polish) in the newspapers Gazeta Krakowska and Dziennik Polski.
- April 20, 2013 - DIPOL in Digital Park in Myszkow. The event was designed to raise awareness of the inhabitants about the digital television transition. As usual, the guests could shake hands with the well known DIPOL Singing Robot and pat the new companion - Digital Dog spreading terror among analog cats;-) During the event, the municipality of Myszkow had a new part of the landscape - "Eiffel Tower" made of multiswitch system components. Experts from DIPOL (Czestochowa branch) were answering any questions of the visitors on the digital switchover in this region planned on April 22, 2013. A press release on this event (in Polish) and photos are available on Myszkow website.
- March 16, 2013 - DIPOL in Digital Park in Wisla. Three days before analog TV switch-off in the region, experts from DIPOL were answering the questions of the visitors. The guests could shake hands with the well known DIPOL Singing Robot and pat the new companion - Digital Dog. They had a lot of fun!
wall, tilt & swivel
- The whole range includes:
- The cables belong to three groups:
- ULTIMODE BS - easy-access cables. The fibers can be branched directly to individual subscribers without the need for splicing within the riser of the building. They are easily extracted from breaking windows in the gel-free tube.
- ULTIMODE IDC - indoor fiber optic cables (Minibreakout), with tight-buffered single-mode or multimode fibers contained in one sheath. Individual fibers are comfortably accessible, which makes it easier to install optical connectors, to make splices etc.
- ULTIMODE UNI - universal fiber optic cables for indoor and outdoor applications. Multimode or single-mode 250 μm fibers are contained in central gel-filled tube. The gel in the tube is a kind of protective coating for optical fibers, which absorbs mechanical stresses and protects against environmental factors.
- The offer includes two kinds of RACK cabinets:
- hanging - with height of 6 to 12U (1U = 4.445 cm) and depth of 450 to 600 mm. The cabinets are equipped with four mounting rails with markings for easy installation of equipment.
- standing - with height of 24U and 48U, and depth/width from 600 to 800 mm. The cabinets have two doors and detachable side panels. The mounting rails are also marked with U units for easy installation of devices.
- On the occasion of ANGA Cable Show 2012, we have prepared a special website in German:
- February 3, 2012 - DIPOL among Forbes Diamonds 2012. DIPOL company has again received a prestigious award - Forbes Diamond 2012 (Polish edition). The Forbes Diamonds ranking includes the most successful and reputable companies which greatly increased their value and qualify as responsible contractors. The parameters that are taken into account also include such categories as product range and e-solutions.
DIPOL has been consistently developing a network of branches in Poland and abroad, producing good financial performance and strengthening the company's position on the European market.
- We will present:
- GSM, DCS, 3G repeaters
- CCTV equipment
- extensive range of solutions for DVB-T and DVB-S/S2
- fiber optic solutions
Venue: MAGNUS LARSEN
- May 9, 2011 - more than 400 thousand views of DIPOL's video clips on YouTube!
The audience of DIPOL's video guides on YouTube has already exceeded 400 thousand, of which 330 thousand in Polish, 13 thousand in English, 58 thousand in Portuguese.
The most popular movie in English version is RJ45 plug on UTP cable - Installing.
- January 27, 2011 - DIPOL among Forbes Diamonds 2011.
DIPOL company has received a prestigious award - Forbes Diamond 2011 (Polish edition). The Forbes listing includes the most successful and reputable companies which greatly increased their value and qualify as responsible contractors. The parameters that were taken into account also included such categories as product range and e-solutions.
Forbes magazine is an American business and financial magazine founded in 1917 by B.C. Forbes, publishing reports and classified lists like The Forbes 400 (the richest people in America), The Forbes Global 2000 (the biggest, most powerful listed companies in the world), The World's Billionaires etc.
After several years of presence on the Romanian market, DIPOL company has opened its branch in Bucharest. The branch in Romania will especially focus on the implementation of solutions and sale of equipment for wireless communications, CCTV, and fiber optics systems.
"Romania is a pioneer of CDMA technology in Central Europe, as well as, according to the report of FTTH Council Europe issued in November, 2010, it has overtaken France and Italy in the development of FTTH fiber-optic networks. We hope that we will have a strong position on the Romanian market." - said Costin Nicolau, the managing director of "Dipol Connect Bucuresti".
DIPOL sells products and solutions in the field of CCTV, SAT TV, WLAN to about 50 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, and America. In 2008 DIPOL was the winner of the All-Polish Ranking of Export Leaders in "Export Expansion" category, organized under the patronage of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Economy, and the Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency .
Our branch offices are located in Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Portugal and Slovakia. We provide foreign partners with the backbone of the e-Store with all the accompanying facilities.
- October 14, 2010 - the complete range of DVB-T products presented by DIPOL at SatKrak trade fair in Krakow, Poland, received Special Recognition.
The offer included: DVB-T receiver and multimedia player Signal HD-507, DVB-T meter Digiair Pro, compact outdoor antenna Signal A6040, TERRA multiswitches.
- October 6, 2010 - soon in our offer: DVB-T receiver with PVR and multimedia player functions - Signal HD-507
Signal HD-507 A99250 is the only device on the market which combines DVB-T receiver and multifunctional multimedia device. The use of this compact unit is the easiest way to adapt an older CRT, LCD, or plasma television to the new world of digital television (MPEG-4) and digital multimedia.
- August 25, 2010 - new CCTV DVR of TREND series
DIPOL brings in a new series of modern CCTV recorders - Trend 250. The series includes 4-, 8- and 16-channel models. Trend DVRs can be used in any monitoring system that requires high-resolution recordings, preview in real time and efficient compression standard. The VGA output can cooperate with LCD or CRT monitors.
- April 27, 2010 - Gold Medal for Redbeam IR illuminators!
IR illuminators of Redbeam series belong to the new generation of IR devices. The advantage of the series is application of specially designed LED arrays (instead of conventional sets of diodes) which, together with optical lenses, ensure desired operational angle and distance. They won the Gold Medal at Securex 2010 trade fair.
- January 8, 2010 - DIPOL offers HDMI accessories.
We offer switchers, splitters, extenders (e.g. via UTP/FTP cable), HDMI cables.
- November 4, 2009 - an award for ULTIAIR series at ALARM Kielce.Award-winning transmission - ULTIAIR. The judging panel of the Video Surveillance Conference and Exhibition ALARM in Kielce, Poland, awarded medal for ULTIAIR system, appreciating the role of signal transmission in the construction of modern CCTV systems.
- We showed:
- ULTIMODE fiber optic equipment
- ULTICAM H.264 cameras used in many city monitoring systems
- ULTIAIR devices for wireless data transmission
- ULTIMAX-104, ULTIMAX-204 DVRs
- October 15, 2009 - TERRA - F1 among multiswitches. At SatKrak exhibition there are granted annual awards for the best products of the year. The voting includes the opinions of Internet users. This year, the winner in the multiswitch category became the TERRA line of radial multiswitches.
TERRA multiswitches are professional-grade products. They are designed for large and complex installations for housing developments as well as for demanding individual users (in larger one-family houses and other buildings). Due to high quality, reliability, and easy installation and operation they are really great products. They are widely used in SMATV systems up to 1000 outlets.
DIPOL company representative receives the "Product of the Year" award of the SatKrak trade fair
for the MSR series of TERRA multiswitches
for the MSR series of TERRA multiswitches
- September 30, 2009 - TRANS-DATA - professional telecommunications antennas.
TRANS-DATA - the brand of high quality antennas for operation in 806-960 MHz and 710-2500 MHz bands. With sophisticated design and high quality materials, the antennas have very good parameters (including VSWR) and ensure stable operation.
- September 23, 2009 - Training of ACTi IP cameras and CCTV systems design. The training was focused on configuration of IP cameras and systems design. The course was attended by the representative of ACTi - Ms. Anna Tsai, who at the end of the short course tested the knowledge of the participants. We thank everybody for their attendance and welcome to another trainings and courses.
- September 8, 2009 - High quality connectors for reasonable price, up to 6 GHz, at last!
- August 26, 2009 - New ULTIMAX DVRs.
The range of digital video recorders of the 3rd generation has been extended by two new 4-channel models: ULTIMAX-104 M71040 and ULTIMAX-204 M72040. They are ideal for both small and large installations, due to modular conception allowing to combine up to tens of devices (any ULTIMAX models). ULTIMAX family allows to use in one system analog and IP cameras. The system is easy to expand and upgrade. A number of DVRs working in the network instead of a single one allows flexible response in the case of a failure. The DVRs are excellent examples of professional equipment at a reasonable price.
- August 2009 - Special offer for installation companies - GSM repeaters.
We invite installation companies for cooperation in distribution of GSM repeaters.
Wireless technologies represent a growing piece of the telecommunications market. Along with it there is a need for ensuring high signal quality.
DIPOL launches a new department and is searching for installation companies - regional partners. We offer special prices for distributors, advertising support, and first of all - certified devices.For details - send a query to: dipol(at)dipol.com.pl
- July 31 - August 2, 2009 - video surveillance of "Dni Myslenic" (Days of Myslenice).
- July 6, 2009 - DIPOL becomes a distributor of megapixel Tokina lenses.
Concerned about the performance of the products we sell, in connection with the growing demands for CCTV image quality, DIPOL company decided to expand its offer of professional lenses.
Tokina company is a world-renowned manufacturer producing high-end lenses for CCTV and still cameras.
- June 5-7, 2009 - Video surveillance system at jewelry trade fair in Krakow.
DIPOL company delivered video surveillance system for securing prestigious jewelry trade fair. Valuable products were under continuous surveillance of color day/night cameras SN-468C/W of Sunell (M11206), speed dome cameras ACTi K1216, and megapixel cameras ULTICAM K1441. The video was recorded by ULTIMAX-716 DVR (M77160) and network server managed with ULTISYSTEMK3216 software.
Security of JUBINALE '09 Summer Trade Fair for Jewelery & Watches in Krakow
was ensured by video surveillance system from DIPOL
- May 28, 2009 - We finished the spring training course series.
- MATV/SMATV systems in multi-family buildings and hotels based on TERRA headend (MH-3000) and multiswitches.
- ULTISYSTEM - integration of analog, IP, and IP megapixel cameras in one system - modern video surveillance solutions to cities. ULTIMAX DVRs.
- ULTIAIR - installation of efficient wireless networks for IP CCTV systems - network design and device programming.
The courses took place in five cities: Krakow, Lodz, Sandomierz, Warsaw, and Wroclaw. The scope of subjects covered:
The next series of the courses will be held in the fall 2009.
- March 13-15, 2009 - Building Fair, Rzeszow, Poland.
- TERRA headend - distribution of satellite channels in hotels and apartment houses
- TERRA multiswitches for SMATV systems in housing developments, apartment houses, and one-family homes
- CCTV cameras for residential monitoring
- TRISET, CAMSET, NETSET - transmission cables of highest quality
DIPOL exhibited under the theme "Modern House."We presented the following categories of products:
- February 24-26, 2009 - DIPOL showed ULTISYSTEM and megapixel cameras at PRAGOALARM in Prague, Czech Republic.
It was the biggest event in this industry in Central - Eastern Europe, because this year the Securex in Poznan does not take place (it is held every two years). Czech market is one of the most advanced and demanding in Europe, so the fair will be attended by leading companies from all over the world.
- During crisis people are giving more thought to their budget, they choose and buy quality and cost-effective products. Perversely, I'd say: the crisis increases our chances. ...
- December 1, 2008 - we offer new products - wireless access points from ULTIAIR family.
ULTIAIR family has been designed for creating efficient wireless IP CCTV and ISP networks. The series is characterized by short delays and high throughput. The devices can be managed via WinBox utility or telnet. They operate in unlicensed 5GHz band - no special permissions are needed. The devices can operate as client or base stations...
- November 20, 2008 - DIPOL is a laureate of the "Export Leaders" ranking.
The sixth series of the All-Polish Ranking of Export Leaders has been decided. The event is organized under the patronage of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Economy, and the Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency. The official ceremony finalizing the competition took place in the Warsaw Galeria Porczyńskich. In the field of CCTV, SAT TV, WLAN - the winner has been DIPOL - in the category "Export Expansion". This category takes into consideration the number of foreign markets that have been established by the competing companies.
A showcase of DIPOL company - the Export Leader:
- November 5, 2008 - DIPOL got distinction for ULTISYSTEM.
The ULTISYSTEM software suite that enables cooperation of local monitoring systems with city video surveillance was honored at Video Surveillance Conference and Exhibition ALARM, in Kielce, Poland (Nov. 5-6, 2008)...
Some video from the event:
- Oct. 16, 2008 - Sat Krak award for DIPOL company.
We are pleased to inform that we received the award for the "Best Product of the Year 2008" in the category "SMATV systems" - for TERRA headend distributed by DIPOL.
Below - the intro to the report of the event and ceremony of presenting the "Best Product of the Year" award.
- Sept. 23, 2008 - recognition for DIPOL website.
We are happy to inform you that Gwiazdor.pl recognized DIPOL site for a quality Internet service that deserves three stars - the sign of the high position among other awarded Web pages.
The mission of Gwiazdor Internet domain is positive influence on the development of Internet in Poland through promotion of valuable websites.
- Sept. 22, 2008 - the roll-out of Technologic antennas.
Antennas of Technologic are used for creating efficient and reliable wireless networks operating in 5 GHz band. The antennas have been made of high-quality materials and components that guarantee high and stable parameters. There are available panel antennas A73502 (23 dB) , A73551 (19 dB), and sector antenna A73513 (17 dB). A novelty on the market is "Arka" Dual, combining the panel antenna A73521 (19 dB) and sector device A73523 (17 dB) - two antennas in one housing.
- Distinctive features:
- CE1471 certificates
- durable plastic covers resistant to UV radiation
- low-loss antenna connectors with improved shielding (Teflon and gold)
- brackets and other mounting elements made of rustproof materials, allowing easy assembling and long-term durability
- active components protected against the aging process with special protective layer
- September 17, 2008 - the introduction of the highest performance compression BNC connectors.
The compression BNC connector E8293 is manufactured by American PCT company. The features of the connector have been specially matched to the cables of CAMSET family. The transmission lines of CCTV systems can be easy to install, ensure best parameters and stability. The connector is produced under strict technological discipline. It consists of 13 parts made of special, non-corrosive materials. With CAMSET cable it forms a waterproof, durable connection. The professional compression BNC connector E8293 fulfills all recommendations of SCTE (The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers).
- Main features:
- wide operating band - up to 2 GHz,
- connecting/disconnecting operations do not influence connection quality (can be even used in measurement equipment),
- waterproof termination of the cable,
- resistance to corrosion - made of non-ferrous metals and highest-quality dielectric,
- very low loss in the whole operating band (CCTV applications - baseband video <0.1 dB),
- perfect matching to the transmission line within the whole operating band
(CCTV applications - baseband video - VSWR<1.03),
- simple and quick assembly: longitudinal compression,
- properly compressed connection is highly resistant to break, due to dual compression rings,
- matched to the cables of CAMSET family and RG-59 cables with inner conductors from 0.55 to 0.80 mm,
- many patent-pending solutions,
- to be compressed with PCT-AIO-CT E80075 or TR-255 E80077 compressing tools,
- quick and easy assembly, and stability of operation are really worth the price.
CAMSET cables have excellent parameters and are produced under strict technological discipline. They guarantee perfect and stable video transmission in CCTV systems.
The production of the cables has been initiated by DIPOL, according to strict guidelines for the project performed by a group of engineers from a renown European cable plant.
The production of the cables has been initiated by DIPOL, according to strict guidelines for the project performed by a group of engineers from a renown European cable plant.
Highest-quality materials, strict technological discipline, 92% copper braid coverage ensure perfect transmission parameters, especially effective electromagnetic shielding. CAMSET cables come with a 6-year warranty that eliminates any risk for the installation company or end user. The power wires have been certified for use at 230VAC.
NETSET products are twisted-pair UTP cat. 5e cables with guaranteed transmission parameters. They also come with a 6-year warranty.
Strict technological discipline includes continuous measurements of all parameters. The cables fulfill all requirements for cat 5e with a large safety margin.
- August 19, 2008 - brilliant TERRA MMH-3000 headend already available.
Digital modular headend TERRA MMH-3000 is a compact headend solution for the reception of DVB-S and DVB-T programs for analog redistribution in SMATV and small CATV networks, e.g. in hotels, boarding houses, multi-family houses, housing developments. Thanks to vestigial side band modulators it allows to utilize adjacent channels. The base unit can be installed into a standard 19" rack or standalone wall, fixed by reversing the mounting brackets. The unit incorporates power supply, RF amplifier, and intelligent data bus. It may hold up to 8 individual modules - digital satellite or terrestrial receivers and RF modulators.
- Main features:
- possibility of receiving a number of encrypted programs with a single card
- PC-controlled and programmed
- manageable via the Internet
- Master - Slave technology
- access to the system log (events)
- possibility of SMS alarms (via PC GSM terminal)
- graphical representation of adjusted parameters
- VSB modulators
- detailed user manuals (assembling, programming, diagnostics) in English, Lithuanian, and Polish
- 2-year warranty
- competitive price
- July 4, 2008 - new Signal multiswitches. Beside four-LNB multiswitches available for a long time we offer now one- and two-LNB devices.
Signal multiswitches make a very attractive offer for radial systems (one multiswitch, radial distribution of signals from one, two , or four satellites to up to 16 outlets). Thanks to very good parameters the multiswitches are perfect for one-family homes and small multi-family buildings.
- July 1, 2008 r. - opening of a new DIPOL's seat in Czestochowa, at 40, 1-go Maja Street. The new seat is more spacious, which allows for better presentation of the offer and comfortable environment for the customers.Among the customers buying products by July 15, 2008, there will be distributed by lot special prize.
- Days of Myslenice, June 27-29, 2008, were monitored with ACTi cameras. The organizers of mass events are obliged by law to ensure safety of the people. Proper security level can be obtained by employing large security staff, or by means of CCTV technology. The places which are built for such events (stadiums, sport halls, covered markets etc.) have to be equipped with CCTV infrastructure. And what about the grounds where it happens sporadically?
The municipal authorities of Myslenice entrusted ARNDEX company with building mobile CCTV system. The company cooperated with DIPOL supplying the modern equipment....
The system consisted of three ACTi cameras CAM-6611 K1214
and a PC with Alnet NetStation software (K3204).
and a PC with Alnet NetStation software (K3204).
- On June 25, 2008, DIPOL was visited by representative of IQinVision for Eastern Europe Mr. Ivan Sval.
We were discussing issues connected with megapixel CCTV systems and further cooperation between DIPOL and IQinVision.
IQinVision is a market leader in the field of megapixel cameras. This American company, founded in 1998, has the headquarters in California, and two branches: in Pennsylvania and Holland.
- June 10, 2008 - DIPOL company got Certyfikat Kwietny Bieg (Certificate of Flower Run) stating that our team ran a distance of 236.51 km around Blonie Park in Krakow. On May 31, DIPOL's relay team covered that distance during 24 hours. More (in Polish only): Kwietny Bieg (Flower Run) (organized to commemorate 29 anniversary of the first pilgrimage of John Paul II to his homeland).
- May 19, 2008 - new functionally of Price List on DIPOL website.
Opening Retail / Wholesale Price List in PDF format, it is possible to get access to catalog pages of the items, just by clicking on the name of the product.
It is the next functionality of our service that makes it easier to look for the products we offer, get accurate information, and order the desired items.
The price lists contain all products, including those being sold with discount ("packs").
- April 8, Lodz, 19th International Fair of Electronic Communication 2008 INTERTELECOM 2008 - we won "Gold Medal of Intertelecom for the best product" for network video recorder - ULTIMAX-716.
The contest was hold for the 15th time. The goal of the contest is to promote products and services that contribute to the development of telecommunications in Poland.
The Gold Medal was handed to representatives of DIPOL company during evening ceremony in ELEKTROWNIA RP Club for modern DVR of the 3rd generation - ULTIMAX-716.
In the pictures - Ms. Magdalena Stachula from DIPOL picks up the medal handed by Ms. Anna Strezynska, the President of the UKE (Republic of Poland - Office of Electronic Communications).
- March 21, 2008 - DIPOL website in Czech.
It is the next language version of our services. Our partner in Czech Republic is TOMI CZECH s.r.o. company in Lipnik.
- Feb. 11, 2008 - DIPOL website in Hungarian.
We are pleased to announce the availability of the Hungarian version - it is the next language after Polish and English. Our partner in Hungary is Ostel - Invest company, based in Debrecen.
- Jan. 11, 2008 r. - new Internet domain of DIPOL.
The start of our Internet service in English with a new layout, on new Internet domain - www.dipolnet.com.
- November 7, 2007, Kielce - Alarm 2007 - 5 Mega-pixel IP CCTV camera honored with Medal of ALARM Kielce.
Lectures on designing of modern city monitoring systems and broad offer of IP CCTV devices presented at the event gained recognition of the organizers and visitors, proven by the Medal of ALARM Kielce.
The picture shows the Medal ALARM 2007 and the awarded camera: IQinvision K1431.
- Oct. 27-28, 2007, Sandomierz - commemoration of anniversary of our branch.
During the last weekend of October we were happy to celebrate the 15th anniversary of DIPOL branch in Sandomierz.
Through the years the branch turned from a small section into an important company in the region, doing business in three provinces: lubelskie, podkarpackie, swietokrzyskie.
The branch managed large projects in the areas of security of large organizations, with use of the newest IP CCTV solutions.
The celebration took place in a renown hotel "Pod Cizemka", placed in the market square of this beautiful city.
In the pictures - Mr. Piotr Kogut, the head of DIPOL - Sandomierz, and the anniversary layer cake prepared by the branch IT specialist, being also an amateur pastry cook.
- Oct. 18, 2007, Krakow, SatKrak 2007 - "Product of the Year" prize for the family of TRISET cables.
During a gala event, there were given several awards in various areas of satellite technology. The list was announced by the editorial team of Satkurier magazine. There were taken into considerations votes of the readers of Satkurier website and technical assessment performed by the editorial staff.
We are glad to inform you that one of the awarded products is TRISET family of coaxial cables distributed by DIPOL.
In the picture: Mr. Janunusz Sulisz, editor-in-chief of "Satkurier", gives the "Product of the Year" prize to Mr. Tadeusz Szydlowski from DIPOL.
- Sept. 28, 2007 - DIPOL has a new logo.
After 17 years we changed the logo of our company. We hope that we (and our customers) will like it for the next 17 years, at least.
- May 26-27, 2007 - Kwietny Bieg (Flower Run) - a success of long-distance runners from DIPOL.
During 24 hours, the DIPOL relay team (28 runners) ran 236 km, without a break.
Kwietny Bieg (Flower Run) is a relay race around Poland taking place every year at the end of May and the beginning of June, to commemorate John Paul II.
LIBRARY NEW TITLES
TO KNOW MORE
The article presents an example of terminating FTTH network based on the so-called easy access cable. Currently, the use of easy access cables is the optimal solution... more »
ULTIPOWER Ethernet industrial switches enable data transmission at rates of 10/100 Mbps or 1000 Mbps. Their RJ45 ports support auto-negotiation and Power over Ethernet... more »