DS-KH9310-WTE1 is a modern touch monitor with Android operating system dedicated for the +second generation Hikvision IP video intercom systems. The monitor allows direct audio/video conversation with people at the door station and intercom communication between other monitors (indoor stations) installed in the system. This way, the users/residents can communicate one with another for free. The system is operated with a transparent and intuitive UI v2.0 graphical interface. The monitor allows the user to connect and view images from IP cameras and gate stations at any time. Integration with other Hikvision devices (cameras, DVRs, alarm system, etc.) is possible using preloaded Hik-Connect application. It is also possible to install two additional applications that allow integration with systems of other manufacturers. During a call from the door station, a picture of the calling person is taken and if the call is not answered, a short message can be left. The monitor is equipped with an Ethernet port for network connection. The built-in 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi module enables wireless connectivity. The monitor can be powered from a 12 VDC source or via PoE (802.3af).
- compatible with 2nd generation IP video intercom system
- Operating system: Android,
- 7" color TFT LCD display with a resolution 1024 x 600 p,
- operated via graphical interface UI v2.0,
- built-in speakers and microphone,
- viewing of video from door station and IP cameras,
- clear sound due to echo and noise cancellation,
- management via iVMS-4200,
- access and remote opening via iVMS-4200, Hik-Connect software,
- integration with other Hikvision devices via pre-installed Hik-Connect application,
- possibility to install 2 additional applications,
- additional features: intercom, recording of photos and voice messages,
- capturing photos during the tenant absence,
- built-in memory: 4 GB Emmc,
- microSD slot (for future applications, currently not supported),
- 8 alarm inputs and 2 relay outputs,
- built-in Wi-Fi module 2.4 GHz (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n),
- network interface: RJ-45 10/100 Base-T,
- power supply 12 VDC or PoE (802.3af).
NOTE! Current software version is available
The functionality and security of a system built on the basis of DS-KH9310-WTE1 panels can be increased by extending it with alarm functions. The monitor has 8 alarm inputs for connecting sensors and 2 relay outputs for control when an alarm is detected. Information on the violation of a given sensor can be transferred to the Hik-Connect mobile application. The system can be divided into zones and several modes of arming, so it is easy to adjust the system to individual needs. The sensors connected to the system must be NO/NC type. The response type can be selected individually for each sensor: 24 h alarm, instant alarm, and delay alarm.
Second generation Hikvision IP video intercom systems are distinguished by attractive design and high functionality. The door/gate station has a modular structure which means that its elements can be selected depending on the installation requirements. It always includes a main module which enables powering of other modules and optionally expansion modules (max. 8).
- DS-KD8003-IME1 G73652 - main module of IP video intercom,
- DS-KD-E G73660 - EM 125 kHz card reader module,
- DS-KD-M G73662 - Mifare 13,56 MHz card reader module,
- DS-KD-IN G73664 - indicator module,
- DS-KD-KK G73666 - 6-button name tag module,
- DS-KD-KP G73668 - numerical keypad module,
- DS-KD-DIS G73670 - display module,
- DS-KD-BK G73672 - blank module.
Diagram of the second generation Hikvision IP video intercom system
The door/gate station can be expanded with 1, 2 and 3 modular flush and surface mounted frames, which can be combined one with another to make both, small and large systems. Functional touch screens with an aesthetic appearance allow for operation, image preview from door stations and IP cameras, making intercom connections as well as local and remote door opening using the Hik-Connect application.
The configuration of the IP video door system can be performed with the use of the iVMS 4200 (v3)
client software. The iVMS 4200 client software enables users of HIKVISION devices, such as IP DVRs/NVRs
, TurboHD DVRs
, video door systems
to manage them in IP networks. The software allows for remote configuration and management of the devices. In the case of operating video intercom systems, it is possible to open doors remotely, record the video from the camera, take snapshots, make voice calls to the subscriber monitor(s). The application can also send text notifications with snapshots to the subscriber(s). Any information can be transferred easily and quickly, for example the user of the door station can directly call the monitoring center (iVMS-4200) and call the security staff.
Login page of the iVMS-4200 (v3) client software
Hikvision devices can be operated via mobile phones with Android
using the dedicated Hik-Connect
mobile application. It can be used for remote live viewing from DVRs
, IP cameras
, video intercoms
over the WiFi, 2G or 3G and to view saved recordings. Operating video intercoms with the application provides also remote opening of the electric strike, receiving notifications and transferring calls from the entrance panel to the phone in the absence of the subscriber. The application supports connectivity over IP and a P2P cloud. Hik-Connect
is also the name of the cloud service that provides access to devices in the absence of an external IP address.