DS-KD-BK is an empty blank module, designed to work with the second generation Hikvision IP video intercom system. An additional RFID sensor or other electronics can be installed inside the module, or it can be used as a blanking element when assembling the gate/door station for future replacement with another module.
- other devices can be mounted inside the module,
- mounting in DS-KD-ACF and DS-KD-ACW frames,
- dimensions: 100 x 98.5 x 33 mm,
- weight: 0.165 kg.
Second generation Hikvision IP video intercom system
Second generation Hikvision IP video intercom systems are characterized by aesthetic appearance and high functionality. The door station has a modular structure which means that its elements can be selected depending on the installation requirements. It always includes a main module which enables powering of other modules and optionally expansion modules (max. 8).
- DS-KD8003-IME1/EU G73652 - main module of IP video intercom,
- DS-KD-E G73660 - EM 125 kHz card reader module,
- DS-KD-M G73662 - Mifare 13,56 MHz card reader module,
- DS-KD-IN G73664 - indicator module,
- DS-KD-KK G73666 - 6-button name tag module,
- DS-KD-KP G73668 - numerical keypad module,
- DS-KD-DIS G73670 - display module,
- DS-KD-BK G73672 - blank module.
Diagram of the second generation Hikvision IP video intercom system
The door station can be expanded with 1, 2 and 3 modular flush and surface frames, which can be combined with each other, allowing the construction of both small and large systems. Functional touch screens with an aesthetic appearance allow for operation, image preview from door stations and IP cameras, making intercom connections as well as local and remote door opening using the Hik-Connect application.