Note: The maximum order length of the cable section is 500 m.
NETSET BOX U/UTP PE cat. 6 gel filled E1611
is the finest-quality twisted pair cable designed for professional data transmission systems inside buildings. The outer sheath is made of polyethylene (PE) resistant to UV radiation and humidity. The center is filled with gel, which prevents longitudinal penetration of water in the cable. The cable is designed for buried installation in cable ducts.
The outer diameter of the NETSET U/UTP Cat. 6 cable has been reduced to 6.1 mm, which considerably facilitates laying of the cable in ducts and pipes. The insulation of the wires has been made of special PE, to make it easier to crimp RJ-45 connectors onto the cable.
Distinguishing features of NETSET BOX U/UTP PE Cat. 6 cable:
- top quality materials, made to tight specifications, proven with a 5-year quality guarantee,
- preliminary quality control of materials and thorough tests of the finished product,
- meter markers,
- 500 m spool,
- cooper solid wires diameter 0.565 mm,
- insulation of conductors made of insulating dyed LDPE, conductor diameter: 1.12 mm, insulation colors: white-green/green, white-orange/orange, white-brown/brown, white-blue/blue,
- cable sheath made of black PE, outer diameter 7.1 mm,
- length marker print error max. 0.5%
- twisted pairs with gel-filled centre.
The NETSET U/FTP cat. 6 E1611
twisted pair cable has been manufactured in accordance with the standards:
The manufacturer guarantees the stability of parameters for at least 15 years, on the condition that the cable is packed, transported, installed, and used according to adequate European standards (among others E-79100 and EN 50174-1), within the permissible environmental conditions.
The NETSET BOX U/UTP PE cat. 6 twisted pair cable E1611
can be used in ambient temperature from -20o
C to +50o
C. Installation temperature range from -30o
C to +50o
NETSET BOX U/ UTP PE cat. 6 gel-filled cable exceeds by far the requirements for category 6 twisted pair cables.