Signal GSM-305 A6765 repeater amplifies GSM signals inside buildings.
The device is ideal for locations where the range of a cellular network allows for use of mobile phones out of buildings, but is insufficient for indoor operation. Such locations include some remote places (long distances to base stations), but more often rooms in old buildings with thick walls or in basements and cellars (e.g. pubs, coffee shops). A strong barrier can also be modern windows with panes covered with metallic layers.
- Support for GSM phones - GSM+EGSM: 880-960 MHz;
- Compliance with ETSI 303 609 required for this kind of devices;
- AGC (ALC) - automatic gain/level control;
- MGC - manual gain control (attenuator);
- Gain suitable for the coverage area;
- Indoor coverage area up to 300 m2;
- Easy installation (Plug and Play);
- The packaging does not contain an outdoor antenna (it should be selected depending on signal level - usually A741030, sometimes A7018 or A7028);
- 24-month warranty.
- Main unit,
- Special bracket for mounting the device,
- User manual (in English).
This product can solve the problem of low signal in hotels, boardinghouses, and various buildings, allowing to use cellular phones for calls and Internet access.
Extended operating band. The GSM repeater amplifies signals of the "old" GSM band and new EGSM band that has been introduced to increase the number of operators. The total frequency range of the device covers 880-915 MHz and 925-960 MHz bands.
ALC function. Automatic level control automatically adjusts gain of the device within range of 20 dB. It will not allow to overdrive the internal amplifier in the case of input signal fluctuations.
Adjustable input attenuation The built-in attenuator allows to adjust the optimum level of the input signal (attenuation 0-31 dB, step 1 dB).
Additional information on the new repeaters is available here.
Installation of the Signal GSM-305 A6765
- find a place outside building with a good GSM signal (880-915 MHz and 925-960 MHz bands),
- mount the outdoor antenna (usually A741030) so that it is directed towards GSM base station,
- choose a location for installing the repeater somewhere inside the building to place the indoor antenna in the central part of the building/hall/room to be covered,
- check if the distance between the outdoor and indoor antennas is at least 10 m,
- install the Signal GSM-305 repeater in the suitable place in the hall/room (away from heaters etc., ensuring natural ventilation),
- be sure that the antennas are connected to the dedicated, marked sockets,
- connect the N93319 power supply to 230 VAC outlet and to the amplifier.
Signal GSM-305 A6765
repeater connects with both antennas via coaxial cables. It usually provides enough flexibility to place the device and the N93319
power supply near an AC power socket.
EU Declaration of Conformity
Below there is an example of using the repeater for better cellular coverage in a home.
Example application in a one-family home
SIGNAL repeaters is a series of devices that amplify cellular signals in buildings. These professional devices are characterized by high quality and very good stability.
SIGNAL repeaters meet all requirements concerning the legality of their installation and use. All the devices are supplied with CE certificates and fulfill the required standards.
We also offer selective GSM repeaters for GSM operators.
To evaluate the price of such a repeater, we need the necessary technical specifications:
- frequency range: 400 MHz to 2700 MHz. A single repeater can amplify multiple channels, also with spacing.
- gain:10 dB to 85 dB
- output power: 1...27 dBm
- connectors: SMA or N
Please send your inquiries to our customer service.