DS-KD-KP is a numeric keypad module designed for the second generation Hikvision IP video intercom systems. It is used to call subscribers by entering the assigned numbers and to open the door with the programmed code. Illuminated buttons allow for convenient operation at night. The keypad is equipped with two RS485 connectors dedicated for communication and for power consumption/transfer from the DS-KD8003-IME1 main module powered with a 12 VDC or PoE (802.3af) power source.
- dialing the subscriber's number,
- combination lock function,
- configured with iVMS-4200,
- must cooperate with the DS-KD8003-IME1 main module.
Latest software under link.
Second generation Hikvision IP video intercom system
Second generation Hikvision IP video intercom systems are characterized by aesthetic appearance and high functionality. The door station has a modular structure which means that its elements can be selected depending on the installation requirements. It always includes the main module which enables powering of other modules (max. 8).
- DS-KD8003-IME1/EU G73652 - main module of IP video intercom,
- DS-KD-E G73660 - EM 125 kHz card reader module,
- DS-KD-M G73662 - Mifare 13,56 MHz card reader module,
- DS-KD-IN G73664 - indicator module,
- DS-KD-KK G73666 - 6-button name tag module,
- DS-KD-KP G73668 - numerical keypad module,
- DS-KD-DIS G73670 - display module,
- DS-KD-BK G73672 - blank module.
Diagram of the second generation Hikvision IP video intercom system
The door station can be expanded with 1, 2 and 3 modular flush and surface frames, which can be combined with each other, allowing the construction of both small and large systems. Functional touch screens with an aesthetic appearance allow for operation, image preview from door stations and IP cameras, making intercom connections as well as local and remote door opening using the Hik-Connect application.