Special embossments at the tip make it possible to connect elements.
The mast may be extended with additional sections of the same diameter. Made of galvanized steel.
Connecting masts into a single permanent whole
The mast is designed to form an element of a larger whole. A special embossing at the tip makes it possible to connect two elements: one segment should be driven into another so that their embossings overlap by 14 cm. Once the segments are joined together, they cannot be disassembled.
Being able to join masts together is particularly important because:
- it enables cheap and easy shipment (delivering a long mast is often very expensive or impossible),
- shorter elements are much easier to transport by car and take up to the roof,
- it makes it possible to adjust mast height to specific needs.
The maximum height of the composite mast depends on:
- the selected safety coefficient,
- the weight and surface area (wind resistance) of suspended elements,
- the antenna arrangement (larger antennas should be placed at the bottom),
- the type and rigidity of the wall/chimney clamp,
- the type and number of additional anchoring clamps.
Two 3 m masts joined together
The following masts can be combined in any configuration:
- E905020 Steel Antenna Mast (2.0m/50mm)
- E903830 Steel Antenna Mast (3.0/50mm)