The TP-LINK EAP610 access point provides a flexible, easy-to-install, manageable and secure business-class wireless network solution. It can be easily mounted to a wall or a ceiling. WLAN configuration and management are simplified through centralized management software. The EAP610 HD provides captive portal and automatic RF management, making it ideal for high-density, demanding business environments, such as campuses, hotels, shopping malls, offices. The device works on the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands in the 802.11ax (WiFi 6) standard.
- Software for central management of wireless network
- PoE 802.3at support up to 100 m
- Easy to mount on a wall or ceiling
- Authentication with captive portal
- Multi-SSID to separate wireless clients
- Enterprise-class Wi-Fi security measures to protect the network from attacks
- Smooth roaming
- Gigabit Ethernet port makes it possible to use demanding applications or transfer multimedia files
- Maximum transmission speed 574 574 Mbps (1,775 Mbps in total) parallel on two 2.4 and 5 GHz bands.
- 802.11ax WiFi 6 standard
EAP Controller Software enables centralized configuration and management of the wireless network composed of multiple EAP devices. The functions include real-time monitoring, graphical analysis of network traffic and batch firmware updates.
Captive portal provides a convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi clients. This requires users to perform certain actions (such as viewing and agreeing to an acceptable use policy or entering a password) before network access is allowed. The required action must be verified by a server or customized database prepared by the administrator.
Modern design and ease of installation make the EAP610 HD suitable for any interior. The device can be powered with the included 48 VDC power supply or via PoE 802.3.at, e.g. from a PoE switch.